diyandprojects life

#TeamInternet: A New Blog?!

6:23:00 pmUnknown



Hell yeah people. I have a blog, just another way for me to not shut that mouth of mine! You know you love it guys. Okay, I'm totally kidding and am really not that arrogant, but I did make this little blog to add onto my space on social media that I have created for myself. I love the internet and the platform it gives people to voice there opinions or document a part of there lives. So as well as my YouTube that will by firing up pretty soon (http://www.youtube.com/beautyposer), I decided to make a blog where I can write about my life, review products in detail, and have a place to document different journeys I go on and different ideas that I have. 


I have some ideas in regards to the way I want to run this space and I've kind of categorised them into little sections. Something for everyone, beauty: for the people who love the smell of a ground floor department store, recipes: for the food junkie, travel: for the lovers of culture and few other things in between. So if you would like to read a few paragraphs every once in while about a girl who lives her life with her head in the clouds and can do a mean winged liner, follow me on my social media outlets and you'll never miss a beat. 




Stay tuned!

-G xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form