featured life

My New iMac Desktop!

5:20:00 pmUnknown




So I have recently had the opportunity to add a beautiful piece of art & IT to my room! I have wanted a iMac desktop for a very long while so I patiently waited to win the lottery, or come into a hefty inheritance cheque. Unfortunately neither of these highly hoped scenarios happened, and I have to admit I was pretty disappointed but like most humans, I had to work for my money, save my loose pennies and finally have the satisfaction of this gorgeous machine sat face to screen with me. And it was worth every cent. It sits on new desk surrounded by other little treasures, including my Mimco candle and favourite high end fragrances while the gentle, almost noiseless purr of the machine reminds me why I wanted it so badly. The large 27" screen, with the most impressive display I've seen in a long time, has a very sleek design that makes me extremely satisfied and happy to work at the hands of this beauty. As a little bit of clean, OCD freak when it comes to certain possessions of mine, (I say certain because while my make-up and nail polishes are in perfect shaded order, I still have those days where I forget to make the bed, upon other things), I think the clean look and single wired desktop is a perfect compliment to a beautifully thought out space that surrounds it. 






I opted to get the trackpad as well as the standard wireless keyboard and magic mouse. Reason being that because of my interests in photo and video editing for YouTube and just general photography, I wanted the same access I have on my MacBook Air but on a larger scale and seen as it double as a mouse as well is a bonus. This trackpad gave me that freedom I have with my laptop and has come in handy so much, so it definitely isn't a regrettable purchase. The iMac I purchased also has 2TB (Yeah, I did mean TB) which is a massive advantage because anyone who films knows how quickly you seem to eat away through your precious storage space. 


All in all, I am super happy with this purchase and hope that this little big baby will serve me well through the years to come.

What are you longing and saving for?

-G xo


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your blog so much! Do you think an iMac is better than a Macbook? I have Macbook but it's life is coming to an end unfortunately :( I'm thinking of getting an iMac but I don't know if it'd be a better option or not?? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I have to say I do love my macbook as well, just because of the convenience of easy accessibility. But the iMac is so big and beautiful, so I don't know! Depends what you want, if you want something you can bring with you to school or travel, I'd definitely go for a Macbook, but if you are happy to have a stationary machine for things like work or hobbies, go for the iMac. Let me know what you decide! xx

      Delete
    2. Ooh tough decision! Thank you very much, I will let you know when I decide! :) xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form