beauty featured

Skincare: The Holy Grail!

7:17:00 pmUnknown



Guys. Stop what you are doing unless its solely giving this blog post your full dedicated attention. Think of your skin, it will sincerely thank me later, I promise. Now by all means, I'm not insinuating that all skin is in trouble, but we all need a little help every so often, whether it's an acne scar or a spot that has stubbornly decided to set up camp on your face the day before a big event. If this sounds like a situation that you keep finding yourself in, keep reading. Although if you are one of the abnormal people, that has always has perfect skin and gives every person who looks at you a bit a lot of envy and you just want a good skincare routine, these products are your answer. This stuff is a holy grail. I know I am a little late jumping on the band wagon for the Liz Earle brand, but I put it down to stupidly thinking nothing could be that good after years of searching for a product that won't let me down. I was clearly highly mistaken, and I'm never turning back, I'm clinging to this stuff for dear life until my skin decides to finally show me some love, seen as we've been in a one sided relationship for 19 years. 



The cleanse and polish, the tonic and the moisturiser. The originals. The must haves. The loves of my life. Is that sad? #noregrets

So if you are going for the simple, quick solution to showing your skin some love, these are the products you want pick up. The cleanse and polish, this stuff you guys, it's just so beautiful. With organic and naturally active ingredients, including rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter, it gives your skin an extremely gentle and non abrasive daily clean. Paired with the Liz Earle muslin cloth, which is a gentle exfoliator itself, it gives you the best refreshing cleanse possible. After cleansing your skin with the C&P, grab up a cotton pad and follow up with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic. Apply to your 'T' zone and any problem areas and follow through down your neck. After allowing this to dry, pump yourself some skin repairing moisturiser, specifically made for your skin type, I'm been blessed with an oily complexion (if only you could hear the sarcasm). All products are lightly scented by natural ingredients, and aren't irritating to skin. And that is the simplest way to a happier face when looking in the mirror. 


The little extras that your skin will love you even more for are the gentle face exfoliator, super skin concentrate and the deep skin clay mask. These few extras steps really do wonders. Exfoliate before using the C&P too get rid of any dead skin cells and to have super duper soft skin! The skin concentrate and clay mask are just little extras that you can use too make you and your skin fall in love with each other again. 

Purchase online from http://uk.lizearle.com, with £15 delivery service to Australia. UK readers, you lucky bunch, go down to your John Lewis, this is where I purchased mine and swipe up them up.

What is your holy grail skincare routine? Leave a comment with your recommendations!

-G xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. your header is sooooo cool! love this blog layout, and I appreciate it so much more since I know how difficult personalizing with blogger can be! <3

    xoxo
    Chic Dream Jar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, that means a lot! I had a few sleepless nights trying to get the whole layout working and looking the way I wanted it too, but having you say that you like it was worth it in the end. I'm glad you like the header too, I love a bit of colour! xo

      Delete
  2. First of all: The header really is amazing!

    On topic of skincare: I have tried a lot, and recently my skins needs are changing again, so I try a lot of new products. Liz Earle hasn't been one of them yet, because they use mineral oil in their cleanser and I have shied away from that. But glad to hear it works for your skin.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! Yeah, I would definitely recommend trying it because it's so nice. Let me know if you do! xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form