life

It's Been A Little While!

9:28:00 pmUnknown

So hello there to all you committed followers to my super successful blog that I am clearly great at keeping up to date (totally joking right now). It's been a little while since I last blogged, but I have just come across my blog again, had a read of some old posts and realised that I actually really enjoyed blogging. 

So here I am, 10:00pm on a Saturday night, writing to all of you. I'm such a wild one. So my life has changed a little since you last heard from me, I had to really figure out what I wanted to do and who I wanted to be, which was a really hard decision, but that was probably the pisces coming out in me, always having my head in the clouds and dreaming beyond my reach. And even though I have knuckled down and figure out my life currently, I still think that way and I'm proud to say I do, it what makes me unique, I'm a dreamer, always have been, always will be. 

I went and studied, got my diploma and am now a fully qualified beauty and massage therapist. It was honestly such a great experience, probably my best year yet. I met the most amazing people, found my soul sister and best friend, got my diploma, now have a full time job and to top it all off, met the love of my life. Crazy year huh?

Who would have known that all these wonderful things would happen to little old me? And in the space of a year? I'm so lucky to have met these people who have helped me through some stuff that happened, and helped me heal in my own way, I feel like I met them for a reason. Fate definitely looked out for me recently, and I am so grateful for it. 

So I just wanted to say hello, see how you were doing, and what has changed for you over the past year?

Got any stories?

-G xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form