featured life

Update: Blog Vacay!

1:32:00 pmUnknown


Well you may have noticed that I have been neglecting my blog over the past 3 weeks, and I promise you I have a valid excuse. I took a little 'vacation' time off because I was joined by my best friend who came over, all the way from the United Kingdom for a vacation of her own! So we had an amazing three weeks, hanging out, catching a tan, and drinking lots of bubbles. It was honestly so wonderful having her here and getting to spend that quality time that I had missed so much. I don't think you realise how much you miss someone until you are reunited with them, and I know I definitely felt so much more like myself with her by my side. 

Unfortunately, all good things must end at some point and the time came where we had to have those horribly hard goodbyes once again. It honestly made me realise how important it is to have someone that you can trust and love with all your heart, and I know even after 15 years, I still have that. My next mission is to get her out here on a working visa and we can travel Australia together, which I don't think will be that hard, it probably won't take any convincing whatsoever!

But for all you lovely people who look out for my blog posts, and make my blog writing that little bit more special, I just wanted to explain why I've been gone for a little while. But I am back with full force, giving you a post every Tuesday and Friday! 

I leave you with a few photos so you can have a sneak peek into the life I've been leading over the past few weeks...






What do you and your best friend get up too when you're together? Let me know in the comments!

-G xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form