featured life travel

Sneak Peek: My Life As An Aussie!

10:11:00 amUnknown


Home is where my heart is, I’ve travelled, lived elsewhere and every time I’ve come back here, I fall in love all over again. I am extremely fortunate to have a place that’s so diversely beautiful and welcoming to call my home. I have lived in Australia for 10 years in August, and the time has just seemed to fly by. Before living here, I lived in the UK where I was born, I grew up, found my love for tea, made some life long friendships, and enjoyed my childhood. Then when I was 10 years old, my mum got offered a sponsorship to come and work in Australia, 3 months later we were packed up and we headed off on the craziest, life changing adventure that changed the way I looked at the world. I couldn’t comprehend moving to a place we had never ventured out too before and starting a brand new life. But we did, and it was magical.


Australia is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been too, and I’ve had my fair share of travel opportunities in my time. The turquoise ocean, the hot sun, the weird animal encounters. One of my favourite things about this place, especially compared to the UK, is the open space, the sense of feeling free. I felt so compacted in the UK; everything is fitted like a glove, the houses that are all the same, the small streets. We don’t have two houses alike, everything is different, and I love me some individuality. So I thought I would do a little appreciation post, and let you have a sneak peek into my daily life.


What’s your favourite place in the world? Let me know in the comments!


-G xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such beautiful pictures, it looks stunning! :) x

    Karis // karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! The scenery here really is beautiful! xo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form