featured life

Concert Experience: Ed Sheeran!

1:51:00 pmUnknown


Well, what a night. As you would have probably gathered by the title, I had the absolute privilege of attending Ed's Sunday night gig and guys, it was absolutely f***ing awesome. Now, I have been to a lot of concerts over the years and every one that I go to I come out feeling high with adrenaline and overwhelmed by the experience, and its honestly one of the best feelings ever. Now normally, the more costumes, sets and highly trained dancers there are, the more amazed I am, but I have to hand it to the guy, he stood on a huge stage surrounded by nothing but his acoustic guitar and skilled vocal chords, and sold his performance to all 15,000 of his fans. And considering his first Australian gig was on a table top, performing to 30 people, I think you could say he's done pretty good for himself.


After coming out on stage wearing a black t-shirt and lose jeans and that messy ginger do that he is so well known for, he started singing, with very few visual effects and blew the crowd away. I can honestly say, he is the most highly skilled live singer I have ever seen and I'm a tough critic (lol, I'm laughing at myself right now). Ed sang through all of his big hits throughout the night, including "Lego House", "Drunk", "Thinking Out Loud", "Give Me Love", and of course the one that started it all, "The A Team". 


After finishing "Sing", his last song of the night, he had officially finished his last show of his Australian tour and made a humble exit, leaving his fans to sing the melody of the catchy tune as it echoed throughout the huge arena. All I know is I have so much respect for anyone who can create an atmosphere that travels through you, touches a piece of your heart and leaves an everlasting memory that you can treasure for many times to come. 

What's your favourite concert experience been? Or who do you wish you could see live? Let me know in the comments!

-G xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Live Twitter Feed

Contact Form